In response to the cancellations and delays of the SAT and ACT examinations caused by COVID-19, we are calling colleges and universities to eliminate standardized testing requirements during the 2020-2021 admissions cycle. To support our efforts, sign our petition here.
- In partnership with the Future Coalition’s daily Social Community Series, we are providing weekly webinars and community building sessions for young people nationwide.
- We will also be hosting monthly conversations between students and educators to foster intergenerational dialogue about our rapidly changing method of education.
- As the pandemic spurs rapid change, our network of student advocates is responding to the issues most pertinent to young people, beginning with our #TestOptionalNow campaign. Support a more equitable college admissions system by signing our petition and use our letter writing guide to encourage a university near you to go test optional.
Here's what you need to know:
- Join us this Sunday, May 10th for our webinar on social community building.
- Explore resources and web pages to transition to online, non-graded or other forms of learning.
- Additional webinars on various COVID-19-related topics will be hosted soon.
- You can submit resources to be featured on this page, donate to our emergency fund to support students, or speak in a webinar.